Newsletter Item [ back ]
Date: 2015-07-18 05:11:40
Social Butterfly Club Monthly Newsletter Feb 2014
Great NEWS! I've manifesting my intention to doing more media work into reality. Now I am not only a volunteer social reporter for Hello VanCity, (read my articles here): http://www.hellovancity.com/author/alicez/
I have also become a volunteer TV reporter with WoW TV, Canada's first HD Chinese TV channel that is shown on Telus here in Vancouver, Rogers and Bell network in the East Coast thanks to a lovely introduction from Charlie Smith, editor of Georgia Straight. You can find their channel on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/wow1tv
I'm learning a lot about how best to interview people, and still finessing my techniques in making the segments short and sweet. Jigme Nering, owner of www.mineandyours.co has been so kind to become my clothing sponsor for all my future media appearances! If you like brand name clothes at 60% off, Mine & Yours at 1060 Hornby Street is a must see.
We are gearing up for Vancouver Fashion Week to cover four fashion shows with Chinese designers, so it's exciting times. If your organization has an interesting story to tell, please feel free to contact me. I am also actively looking for more Social Media clients with a focus on female enterpreneurs and sustainability, so if you know anyone that can use my talent, please refer them my way. I just wrapped up some projects and ready to start some new ones, and enjoying a little R &R in between projects.
Diamond LanternBecoming a student of Jeffrey Armstrong has benefits, such as a good recommended reading list. I begin with the book Diamond Lantern, a personal story written by Elizabeth Rose, a Canadian hypnotherapist who is a passionate environmentalist with spiritual abilities. In the book, she lists out her lessons:
- There are spirits
- There are evil spirits. When we’re positive, we’re far stronger than when we’re negative.
- Friends can become ghost
- Family can become ghost
- We have lived many lives before this one
- Birds can be messengers
- Law of cause and effect, law of grace can cancel out karmic debt, law of attraction, law of intention and desire, what you resist persists, the rule of three.
- Visualization: “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ~W. Clement Stone
- The law of responsibility teaches that it is only when we take responsibility for our own being that we can positively impact ourselves and others around us.
- The gift of prophecy
- Words are a magic wand: “Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world” ~The Buddha
- Clairsentience – feeling is believing
- Clairaudience – a commanding voice
- The gift of seeing auras
- Knock and the door will open
- Diamond Lantern was given as a vision, then later the author was taught diamond sutra-shortest path to enlightenment in Buddhism
- When the student is ready, the master appears
- Mother ear will remind you of who you are
- Others will remind you
- Past life regression can remind you
- Physicians, health thyself
- Elders R Us
Heal yourself and you heal others, Elizabeth suggest we be a do-gooder, don’t sweat decisions, spend well, aim high, engage in civic activities, stop dwelling, and be grateful. To learn more, visit www.diamondlantern.com
“Healing may not be so much about getting better as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs- and becoming who you are.” ~Rachel Naomi Remen
The Edge EffectWritten by Dr. Eric R. Braverman, who lists the four primary biochemical that define each of us are:
This book has a detailed test so you can discover which biochemistry dominates your body, and what you can do to achieve total health and longevity with the balanced brain advantage.
|Personality Type||Dominant Biochemical||Electrical Function|
|Extrovert||+ Dopamine||Increased voltage|
|Intuiting||+Acetylcholine||Increased brain speed|
|Sensing||- Acetylcholine||Decreased brain speed|
|Judging||+GABA||Increased calmness or rhythm|
|Perceiving||-GABA||Decreased calmness or rhythm|
Powered by Letterman